courierpostonline.com  Weather  Jobs  Cars  Apartments  Real Estate  Shopping  Dating  Classifieds

Customer Service
Subscribe

Friday, December 15, 2006

The discounts are getting deeper

The closer we get to Christmas, the lower retailers are limboing in marking down merchandise.
At Aeropostale, the popular, youth-oriented clothier, everything except fragrances is already marked down 50 percent -- with more than a week to go before Santa's visit. Cashmere is more embraceable at Ann Taylor, with a 40-percent discount.
So, what's your best buy of the day?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm disgusted that Aeropostale doesn't have enough boxes. I stood in line with all kinds of sweatshirts only to have a clerk grunt that there were all out of boxes. Same for tissue paper.

Monday, December 18, 2006  
Blogger Eileen Smith said...

I agree. It's maddening to discover the store can't provide boxes or tissue paper after the goods are rung up. I'd appreciate a sign on the counter that says "No Boxes, No Paper." If you'd known in advance, you might have shopped somewhere else.

Friday, December 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Partners: Jobs: CareerBuilder.com • Cars: Cars.com • Apartments: Apartments.com • Shopping: ShopLocal.com
Customer Service • Send feedback about CourierPostOnline.com • Subscribe Now • Jobs with us
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, updated June 7, 2005.
Copyright 2005 CourierPostOnline.com. All rights reserved
Partly Sunny 51°F
Partly Sunny
Forecast »
Sponsored by:

Search over 400,000 better jobs!
Occupation Keywords: