courierpostonline.com  Weather  Jobs  Cars  Apartments  Real Estate  Shopping  Dating  Classifieds

Customer Service
Subscribe

Monday, December 11, 2006

A wonderful shopping experience

On Saturday, I shopped at Macy's one-day sale. I expected crowds and chaos and found both. What I didn't expect was the high level of customer service and civility I encountered.
In the housewares department, I trudged along, lugging a seven-cup food processor under one arm and a big, cast-iron griddle under the other.
A saleswoman swooped by and said, "Please let me carry one of those for you! They're heavy!"
This on-the-ball pro also arranged for me to pick up the packages later, which kept me shopping -- and spending!
I don't know whether the saleswoman was a stellar individual or Macy's is ratcheting up its game in preparation to take on Nordstrom, a veritable temple of customer service.
I can say this dear lady made my day. Thanks, Vonda!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen, if you do a lot of shopping on the internet, make sure you google that internet site first for coupon offers. [children's place coupons]

There are lots of coupon postings (Kohls, Children's Place, LLBean, etc.) out there in cyber space waiting to be used!!

Monday, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Eileen Smith said...

Thanks so much for the tip!
So, what are some of the best places to find online coupons? Shoppers?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Eileen,

I've found slickdeals.net and ableshoppers.com to be two of the best for online coupons and deals of all sorts!

Mandy in Southampton, NJ

Tuesday, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Partners: Jobs: CareerBuilder.com • Cars: Cars.com • Apartments: Apartments.com • Shopping: ShopLocal.com
Customer Service • Send feedback about CourierPostOnline.com • Subscribe Now • Jobs with us
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, updated June 7, 2005.
Copyright 2005 CourierPostOnline.com. All rights reserved
Partly Sunny 51°F
Partly Sunny
Forecast »
Sponsored by:

Search over 400,000 better jobs!
Occupation Keywords: