courierpostonline.com  Weather  Jobs  Cars  Apartments  Real Estate  Shopping  Dating  Classifieds

Customer Service
Subscribe

Monday, November 19, 2007

What I learned from a plastic bag


I'm one of those tree huggers who carries canvas totes to stores to cut down on plastic and paper use.
I also forget a lot, which is how I wound up with a stash of plastic shopping bags I've vowed to repurpose.
The nice folks at Target have given me and a gazillion other shoppers great ideas on how to make good use of those red-and-white plastic sacks. For example, they make great trash can liners. Ditto for the cat's litter box. Smaller bags are dandy for packing lunches and mid-sized ones are ideal for carrying home sweaty togs from the gym.
So don't toss that bag. Use it again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Partners: Jobs: CareerBuilder.com • Cars: Cars.com • Apartments: Apartments.com • Shopping: ShopLocal.com
Customer Service • Send feedback about CourierPostOnline.com • Subscribe Now • Jobs with us
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, updated June 7, 2005.
Copyright 2005 CourierPostOnline.com. All rights reserved
Partly Sunny 51°F
Partly Sunny
Forecast »
Sponsored by:

Search over 400,000 better jobs!
Occupation Keywords: