The Container Store opens
The long awaited, much anticipated Container Store opened adjacent Cherry Hill Mall today, ready to organize our lives and put a lid on clutter.
I'm excited about the Container Store because I find the notion of leading a tidy, supremely organized life extremely appealing. So you can bet I'll be there next week, checking out closet systems.
The Container Store has a reputation as a wonderful place to work, appearing on Fortune's top list of employers annually. In fact, more than 700 people in a single week applied for 70 positions at the new store. (I wonder if each hire was proclaimed with a puff of smoke, as the college of cardinals do when they elect a new pope.)
I'll expect superlative customer service when I shop at the Container Store, knowing each member of the team is the pick of the litter. I can't wait to explore solutions to make my life neater, simpler and more organized. I'll issue a progress report soon.
I'm excited about the Container Store because I find the notion of leading a tidy, supremely organized life extremely appealing. So you can bet I'll be there next week, checking out closet systems.
The Container Store has a reputation as a wonderful place to work, appearing on Fortune's top list of employers annually. In fact, more than 700 people in a single week applied for 70 positions at the new store. (I wonder if each hire was proclaimed with a puff of smoke, as the college of cardinals do when they elect a new pope.)
I'll expect superlative customer service when I shop at the Container Store, knowing each member of the team is the pick of the litter. I can't wait to explore solutions to make my life neater, simpler and more organized. I'll issue a progress report soon.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home