courierpostonline.com  Weather  Jobs  Cars  Apartments  Real Estate  Shopping  Dating  Classifieds

Customer Service
Subscribe

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Rachael Ray, Boscov's girl


Rachael Ray has taken more lumps than bad gravy lately, a backlash of bashing from folks who are annoyed by the Queen of Quick's perennially perky personna (say that three times fast).
I hope the people who come to meet Ray at Boscov's at Moorestown Mall on Wednesday are all nice people, kindly citizens who don't begrudge Ray her perfect hair and spectacular success.
Personally, I LIKE RACHAEL RAY. So there. I enjoy watching her dash off 30-Minute Meals on the Food Channel. I find her warm and approachable, as well as a font of food knowledge. Thanks, hon, for the tip about adding salt to grapefruit while cooking a topping for grouper. It elevates the fruit to a new level of sophistication.
Most important, I have a friend who worked as a freelance prep guy on Ray's show. And he says she is truly as nice (and funny) as she appears -- and working with her was a true pleasure. Take that, meanies.
Ray will be signing autographs (for free, praise be) from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. If she has a little time, she also can pick up some bargains. Boscov's is selling sleek lampskin leather jackets for $129. If Ray needs a cocktail dress, she can pick up a special occasion frock at 30 percent off.
After all, busy gals need to multi-task.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Partners: Jobs: CareerBuilder.com • Cars: Cars.com • Apartments: Apartments.com • Shopping: ShopLocal.com
Customer Service • Send feedback about CourierPostOnline.com • Subscribe Now • Jobs with us
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, updated June 7, 2005.
Copyright 2005 CourierPostOnline.com. All rights reserved
Partly Sunny 51°F
Partly Sunny
Forecast »
Sponsored by:

Search over 400,000 better jobs!
Occupation Keywords: