My old pals, Harry & David
Like reindeer, Harry & David are with us all year 'round -- yet I must confess I don't think much of the dear boys until the holidays draw near.
And so, I must also make public a renewed appreciation for the purveyor of yummy treats, having just broken into a box of chocolates I had planned (as God is my witness) to serve on Christmas Eve.
I now further confess that I'm NOT sorry I raided the candy. The fudgy chocolates, ensconced in minty green, red and white shells, were gosh-awful good, an unexpected and totally appreciated treat.
So why, pray tell, have I been giving away delicious nibbles from Harry & David when I could be enjoying them myself?
Perhaps I'm a saint unaware, a humble journalist waiting for a halo and an elevator to the sky. Or maybe I haven't figured out that I can send goodies from Harry & David to my favorite people -- and also buy treats for moi.
If you hanker to go and do likewise, head to the nearest H&D store or go to www.harryanddavid.com
God bless us, everyone.









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home