courierpostonline.com  Weather  Jobs  Cars  Apartments  Real Estate  Shopping  Dating  Classifieds

Customer Service
Subscribe

Saturday, December 15, 2007

What about ME!?

As I wander the aisles of Retail Land buying gifts for those near and dear and otherwise, I occasionally ask myself a question:

What about ME!?

The makers of ME! Bath line of goodies have an answer to that query. They suggest I indulge in sumptuous products suited to a home spa, including ME! Bath Ice Cream, sweet scoops of oils, purifying minerals and ah-inspiring fragrances. And there are no calories involved in the chocolate, peppermint candy and other flavors.

Gift packages range from $8-$20 and are available at local spas, including Rizzieri Salon & Spa in Sewell and Louis Christian Wayne Robert Salon & Spa in Cherry Hill. Or let your fingers do the walking to http://www.mebath.com/

These little treats make great presents for gal pals and teens and, uh, and ME! -- or even YOU!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. After I get my hair done, I'll do some shopping.

Saturday, December 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Partners: Jobs: CareerBuilder.com • Cars: Cars.com • Apartments: Apartments.com • Shopping: ShopLocal.com
Customer Service • Send feedback about CourierPostOnline.com • Subscribe Now • Jobs with us
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, updated June 7, 2005.
Copyright 2005 CourierPostOnline.com. All rights reserved
Partly Sunny 51°F
Partly Sunny
Forecast »
Sponsored by:

Search over 400,000 better jobs!
Occupation Keywords: