Being Bobbi Brown
For years, I trekked to Neiman Marcus at King of Prussia Mall to buy my favorite Bobbi Brown eye liner.
Now, praise be, I need go no further than Macy's at Cherry Hill Mall, one of a number of malls selected to cover the coveted line. You also can find Bobbi Brown cosmetics at the Burlington Center Mall in Burlington Township.
Who knew?
Now, praise be, I need go no further than Macy's at Cherry Hill Mall, one of a number of malls selected to cover the coveted line. You also can find Bobbi Brown cosmetics at the Burlington Center Mall in Burlington Township.
Who knew?










3 Comments:
Cherry Hill is probably closer to you, but for those on the other side of the bridge - Philly also has a Bobbi Brown in the Macy's (old Lord & Taylor) over by City Hall.
There's also a Bobbi at Christiana Mall in Delaware but not at Deptford Mall -- or even Moorestown. It's easy to guess where Macy's thinks the hippest shoppers go.
I'm glad to hear this, because I think Macy's in this area has gone downhill in the last decade. They probably got lazy because the bar was so low after Robinson's May moved in.
On that note, I can't wait for Nordstrom's to come to Cherry Hill.
Post a Comment
<< Home