courierpostonline.com  Weather  Jobs  Cars  Apartments  Real Estate  Shopping  Dating  Classifieds

Customer Service
Subscribe

Monday, December 24, 2007

The true spirit of Christmas

I asked my husband to pop into the bakery section of Acme and bring home fresh rolls for our Christmas Eve open house tonight, braving the avalance of tense, last-minute shoppers picking up eggnog and orange juice.

Dale went without complaining. Not even once.

So when he came home with three bags of rolls -- one the wrong kind, one so charred I'm amazed they offered them for sale, and one just right -- I knew exactly what to say.

"Thanks, honey! Those look delicious!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Partners: Jobs: CareerBuilder.com • Cars: Cars.com • Apartments: Apartments.com • Shopping: ShopLocal.com
Customer Service • Send feedback about CourierPostOnline.com • Subscribe Now • Jobs with us
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, updated June 7, 2005.
Copyright 2005 CourierPostOnline.com. All rights reserved
Partly Sunny 51°F
Partly Sunny
Forecast »
Sponsored by:

Search over 400,000 better jobs!
Occupation Keywords: