courierpostonline.com  Weather  Jobs  Cars  Apartments  Real Estate  Shopping  Dating  Classifieds

Customer Service
Subscribe

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I promise to walk him, mom!


What I really, really want for Valentine's Day is a dog.
OK, I can wait until we get back from our vacation in Mexico.
But I do miss having a pooch, although I know my husband Dale and our cat Pikachu don't mind.
Anyhoo, I've been thinking corgi, although I also search listings on www.petfinder.org for other small, friendly breeds, such as Jack Russell terriers.
Dogs are great chums. They get us up and our of the house, even on wretchedly cold and wet days. They keep us safe from the mailman. They love us no matter what.
If I get a dog, I promise to stop asking for a pony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Partners: Jobs: CareerBuilder.com • Cars: Cars.com • Apartments: Apartments.com • Shopping: ShopLocal.com
Customer Service • Send feedback about CourierPostOnline.com • Subscribe Now • Jobs with us
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, updated June 7, 2005.
Copyright 2005 CourierPostOnline.com. All rights reserved
Partly Sunny 51°F
Partly Sunny
Forecast »
Sponsored by:

Search over 400,000 better jobs!
Occupation Keywords: