courierpostonline.com  Weather  Jobs  Cars  Apartments  Real Estate  Shopping  Dating  Classifieds

Customer Service
Subscribe

Monday, July 09, 2007

Keeping the earth and yourself in the black


You might recall the proclamation that we are becoming a paperless society.
I don't know about you, but I keep printing. First, I installed a very thirsty inkjet printer that came as a bonus with my Dell PC. To fulfill its constant craving for ink, I first bought cartridges, then changed to a more thrifty solution, filling 'er up myself with ink and syringes from Costco.
It was a pain in the butt to be sure. But it saved me money.
Then I moved on to a higher-quality laser printer and the stakes got higher, about $85 just to replace the black ink cartridge.
So what's a consumer to do? Similarly, what is a business owner, whose printers are humming all day long to do?
I like the solution presented by Cartridge World, a franchise that recently set up shop in Cherry Hill. These folks refill and recondition cartridges for as much as half the cost of new ones.
The business is run by a husband-and-wife team, Marty and Thea Long, who are so gosh darn nice and helpful you won't believe you're in New Jersey. Thea is pictured here, refilling a cartridge with one of 130 distinct black inks the business carries.
So before you go online and order those cartridges, consider conferring with pleasant, informative flesh-and-blood folks who are hell-bent on helping you. An additional bonus: Thea tucks chocolates in each and every package.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Partners: Jobs: CareerBuilder.com • Cars: Cars.com • Apartments: Apartments.com • Shopping: ShopLocal.com
Customer Service • Send feedback about CourierPostOnline.com • Subscribe Now • Jobs with us
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, updated June 7, 2005.
Copyright 2005 CourierPostOnline.com. All rights reserved
Partly Sunny 51°F
Partly Sunny
Forecast »
Sponsored by:

Search over 400,000 better jobs!
Occupation Keywords: